Research and Results | EVALUATIONS AND CORRELATIONS
To ensure reading success, all students need to perform to high standards. Alignments to rigorous curriculum frameworks and correlations to commonly used assessments help us focus teaching and learning systems around the right college- and career-ready outcomes for all students.
The Reading Plus assessment, InSight, was developed following a rigorous, scientifically based process to ensure its validity and reliability. Research has shown InSight to be highly correlated with SBAC, PARCC, and various other state assessments, and an accurate predictor of results on these assessments.
- FAST aReading
- Florida Standards Assessment (FSA)
- Group Reading Assessment and Diagnostic Evaluation (GRADE)
- MAP Reading
- Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Career (PARCC)
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC)
- Renaissance STAR Reading Assessment
- TNReady English Language Arts (ELA) Assessment
Reading Plus has been evaluated by multiple well-respected educational organizations. The results of these evaluations consistently show that educators can use Reading Plus with confidence.