Support | TEACHERS
Frequently Asked Questions
Where did all the frequently asked questions for teachers go?
For the start of the 2019-2010 school year, we have compiled an all-new site for educators. Simply log in (with your existing Reading Plus credentials) at https://learnsite.readingplus.com. Access to all of the training and support on the new Learn Site is also available directly from within the Reading Plus application.
I forgot my teacher or administrator username or password. What can I do?
The easiest way to retrieve your login credentials is to use our Password Reset Tool.
How to Reset Your Password:
- Go to login.readingplus.com
- Click Educator Login
- Click the Reset Password link below the login fields
- Enter your email address and click Reset Password
- You will receive an email, click the link to set your password
- You will see your username next to the text “Enter your new password for username:”
- Enter a new password
- Click the link to log in to your account with your credentials
If you do not know if you have a Reading Plus account, contact your school’s Reading Plus administrator. If you know you have an account but you do not receive an email, contact Reading Plus Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-732-3758 option 1.